Hello December! Christmas decorating and planning is in full swing. A while back, I did monthly recaps using the entries from my monthly one-line journal. Well, I’m bringing it back! After all, living life is much more about just decorating your home and that’s what I want to share on our blog. So, here’s a quick look back out our November with daily one-liners and trendy instragram pictures!
1. Friday night classroom rearranging. Life with a teacher.
2. Saturday night at the Free Man Cajun Cafe.
3. Fall back! The end of Day Light Savings Time rules!
4.Thank goodness I married a man who can keep up with Harry Potter
5. Time to reinvigorate my blog mojo. What else should I write about?
6. The rain cleared and it was a gorgeous, crisp Fall day.
7. Cheer coach J in action at the Sunset JV Football game. Then Cici’s Pizza.
8. “Lumberpond, you idiot!”
9. Ventured to Richardson to see “Visual Outburst” dance performance.
10. Thoroughly enjoying some fall flowers from Trader Joe’s.
11. Operation “Put It In A Spreadsheet” commences.
12. A great teacher day for Josh. Plus, winter drinks at Starbucks!
13. Tackled big topics like religion, politics, and the bubble on the couch.
14. A couple that grades together, stays together. #Teacherswife
15. Working on a small blog revamp for 2014 that’s got me excited.
16. Denton day! The mall, Scrap, Jupiter House, Sweet Water, and Beth Marie’s.
17. Opened up a little Etsy shop to sell holiday printables!
18. All my Christmas presents are planned out. Now just time to buy & wrap.
19. Lucky to have such a cool view of downtown & autumn trees at work.
20. Took the day off to relax and finally go see Gravity.
21. Josh & I gladly acknowledge we live in our own silly little world.
22. In the 30′s & raining but we still made it to the Free Man for Friday night fun.
23. We’re forming quite a Starbucks habit.
24. Purchased my first DSLR camera! Nikon D3200 is on it’s way.
25. Lucky we got no ice this morning, but it was still super chilly! Made some Cheeky Holiday Art!
26. J’s first basketball game with cheerleaders in their new uniforms.
27. My camera’s here! Feeling out of my league but excited to learn.
28. Thanksgiving with Josh & Rachel. Finally mastered the deep dish pecan pie!
29. Christmas decorations come out.
30. Fancy coffee, candy, and Catching Fire in Denton.
What did you do this past month?